[protege-owl] problems with launching family ontology

Diana Kalibatiene melynas.drambliukas at
Wed Apr 7 06:45:43 PDT 2010

Dear all,

Could you help me to launch the family ontology from Protege ontologies (

I couldn't do this because of some mystic errors.
How should I prepare the final file to open it with Protege 4.0.2 or 3.4.3.

A SWRL/OWL demo ontology about family relationships . Contributed by
Christine Golbreich.

Thank you a lot.