[protege-owl] problems with launching family ontology

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 7 08:29:40 PDT 2010

Protege 4.0.* cannot open this file.  But Protege 4.1 can open this
file.   In the welcome screen click on "Open owl ontology by uri" and
supply your uri.

Protege 3.4 can open this from the uri but the process is more
complicated.  In the Protege 3.4 welcome screen, click on "New
Project".  In the next window select "OWL/RDF Files" and click the "Use
existing files option".  Click next and in the next window paste your
uri.  Click "Finish" and the ontology will come up.

-Timothy