[protege-owl] problems with launching family ontology

Zhuk, Yefim Yefim.Zhuk at
Wed Apr 7 14:48:31 PDT 2010

On both Protégé 4.0.2 and 4.1 this URI came back with the 503 error:

"Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL:"

I think there is a way to avoid retrieving this "dtd" that produces the error.
How? Any other ideas?

From: protege-owl-bounces at [mailto:protege-owl-bounces at] On Behalf Of Diana Kalibatiene
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 9:46 AM
To: protege-owl at
Subject: [protege-owl] problems with launching family ontology

Dear all,

Could you help me to launch the family ontology from Protege ontologies (

I couldn't do this because of some mystic errors.
How should I prepare the final file to open it with Protege 4.0.2 or 3.4.3.
A SWRL/OWL demo ontology about family relationships . Contributed by Christine Golbreich.

Thank you a lot.

This E-Mail has been scanned for viruses.