[protege-owl] Doubts

Anthony Ramalho anthony_andrey at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 16:16:17 PDT 2010

Dear sirs,

I'm research how to model a system using protegé OWL. The version I'm using is the 4.1 alpha, that I already discovered that doesn't support SWRL rules.

My question is that I have to model a process that works in a flow. So I created a property like "hasConnectionTo" and connected all my elements, setting it "transitive". My teacher is asking me to discover a way of setting the first point as "low supply", for example, and run an inference engine that propagates this "characteristic" through my flow of elements and says that the last element has the same problem. Is it possible?

I've been thinking about the possibility of applying SWRL rules, but I have no idea if Protegé allows me to "propagate" my fault and how to do it.

Thank you all,

Anthony