[protege-owl] ACE view Problems

João Cabrita mcpc_cabrita at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 16:33:14 PDT 2010

Hi all,

So I have the ACE view tab, which allows me to view any class annotations on it,
even after using the Pellet reasoner.

This all sounds really good, but the truth is that the ACE view does not
highlight all of the supposed answers, so sometimes I get 10 results, others I
get 4 with no reason at all.

Then, if you go to the ACE view tab and order it by alphabet, you will see that
some things are not highlighted which should be. If you select one of these it
sometimes has some weird similar snippets that have nothing to do with the
individual or class whatsoever.

Anyone else had this problem?

Br,
João

ps. Also, sometimes I get and http/ connection error with ACE, although it
doesn't seem to affect anything.