[protege-owl] Looking for visualizers that show relations

Thomas Schneider schneidt at cs.man.ac.uk
Thu Apr 8 00:24:26 PDT 2010

There is also Sweet Tools [1], that lists all possible sorts of
Semantic Web tools. If you click on "Visualization" in the "Category"
window, you'll get 28 results.

And there is SuperModel [2], which allows you to explore models of an
ontology graphically and interactively, but unfortunately the server
hosting it seems to be down. I've contacted the owner.

Cheers

Thomas

[1] http://www.mkbergman.com/new-version-sweet-tools-sem-web/
[2] http://tatome.de/projects/supermodel/