[protege-owl] Looking for visualizers that show relations

Thomas Schneider schneidt at
Thu Apr 8 00:24:26 PDT 2010

There is also Sweet Tools [1], that lists all possible sorts of
Semantic Web tools. If you click on "Visualization" in the "Category"
window, you'll get 28 results.

And there is SuperModel [2], which allows you to explore models of an
ontology graphically and interactively, but unfortunately the server
hosting it seems to be down. I've contacted the owner.

On 4 Apr 2010, at 13:28, Walter Hop wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am currently working on a visualization plug-in for Protege 4. The
> work will focus on visualizing relations.
> For a first informal evaluation, I would like my test subjects to
> compare it to an existing visualizer that also displays relations
> (for example, by drawing arcs between objects and subjects of object
> properties).
> I know that Jambalaya does it. I also know that TGVizTab should be
> able to, but I haven't got it working yet. My question: do you know
> of other relation-aware visualizations that I might be missing?
> Thanks in advance!
> Kind regards,
> WH
> --
>  Walter Hop <walter at> | Lifeforms |
>  "I hate every programming language. I would write my own language,
> but I also hate myself."

|  Dr Thomas Schneider                    schneider (at)  |
|  School of Computer Science  |

Hastings (pl.n.)
   Things said on the spur of the moment to explain to someone who
   unexpectedly comes into a room, precisely what it is you are doing.