[protege-owl] OWL-S Editor Tab(Owlstab) problem

Patrick Browne patrick.browne at
Tue Apr 13 01:14:16 PDT 2010

I am trying to run the OWL-S Editor Tab(Owlstab) in Protege 3.4.4.
I have unziped the file which I downloaded from:
I am using the tutorial from:
The Java files are in:
C:\Program Files\Protege_3.4.4\plugins\com.sri.owlseditor

The Owlstab does appear in the Configure list, but I cannot get the tab
to display.
How do I get Owlstab  to work?

This message has been scanned for content and viruses by the DIT Information Services E-Mail Scanning Service, and is believed to be clean.