[protege-owl] OWL-S Editor Tab(Owlstab) problem

Ami Choksi at
Tue Apr 13 01:56:15 PDT 2010

         I was also trying for the same thing. I read somewhere, it works
fine with Protege3.2. I haven't may try.

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 1:44 PM, Patrick Browne <patrick.browne at>wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to run the OWL-S Editor Tab(Owlstab) in Protege 3.4.4.
> I have unziped the file which I downloaded from:
> I am using the tutorial from:
> The Java files are in:
> C:\Program Files\Protege_3.4.4\plugins\com.sri.owlseditor
> The Owlstab does appear in the Configure list, but I cannot get the tab
> to display.
> How do I get Owlstab  to work?
> Regards,
> Pat
> This message has been scanned for content and viruses by the DIT
> Information Services E-Mail Scanning Service, and is believed to be clean.

Miss Ami Tusharkant Choksi
Ph.D Scholar, Area: Grid Computing
SVNIT, Surat, Gujarat State, India.
Admission no. DS08CO505