[protege-owl] SWRL Rules Execution

Hanene hanene_uk at
Tue Apr 13 04:38:37 PDT 2010

I have a set of SWRL rules and some facts populating my ontology, when the rules are executed new inferred axioms will be written as new property values of some individuals in my ontology. is it possible to programmaticly ask the rule engine to also specify for each inferred axiom the exact rule that was fired up? this is very essential for my work as I have to implement an ontology based compliance audit system.

Many Thanks