[protege-owl] Using PROMPT from own application

Maria Mitina mitina.maria at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 06:48:39 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

i am new to Protege and feeling a bit lost regarding
the use of plugins.
In my task i need to compare two ontologies from my own
application in java.
I found out that the results of comparosin by PROMPT are
very close to what i
need. But i cannot find any information on how to access
PROMPT from my programme.

Do i need to use Protege-OWL API? Or is there the way to
access PROMPT directly
from java application sourcing pathes to my ontologies only?

If someone has experience of accessing PROMPT (or using a
similar tool to
compare ontologies) from their own programme, please, share
it! I would really
appreciate this!

Thank everyone,
Maria.