[protege-owl] Problem with & loading an OWL XML

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 13 10:50:06 PDT 2010

> I had more escaped ampersands in the OWL XML file, but I only get
> problems with this one. Anybody knows why?

As far as I can tell you have changed the meaning of the owl file.
Probably the reason that this one gives you trouble is because the
altered  meaning doesn't parse.

> <DatatypeFacetRestriction facet="&xsd;minInclusive">

This is talking about a facet called

    http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#minInclusive

> <DatatypeFacetRestriction facet="&xsd;minInclusive">

I think that this one  is talking about a facet called

    &xsd;minInclusive

I am not even sure that this is even a valid name but it is definitely
not  on the list of known  facets.

-Timothy