[protege-owl] loading instance definitions in Manchester syntax

Derrick McCain derrick.mccain at lmco.com
Wed Apr 14 07:28:06 PDT 2010

I am working with a group of uers that are not ontologists and do not have
access to a a ont editor but need to provide some simple instance
information based on my ontology. I woud like for them to use the Manchester
syntax because of it's simplicy, but I don't know if there is a document
reader availible to parse and add the instances to my ontology using the
OWL/JENA API. Is ther support in a API to load information into a ontModel?