[protege-owl] SKOS labels, annotation vs datatype properties

Daniel Isemann isemandi at
Thu Apr 15 04:19:53 PDT 2010

Hi Timothy,

thanks for looking into that and for sending it on to OWL api developers.
Thanks also for pointing out the "correct" way of importing skos-dl. So
far I imported from a local copy, but this issue would have wrecked my
head later on I'm sure.