[protege-owl] REF:loading instance definitions in Manchester syntax

Derrick McCain derrick.mccain at
Thu Apr 15 07:58:07 PDT 2010

I created a post yesterday and did not receive an answer; while other posts did receive replys. I do not presume to think that I should receive instant replies on open source software; I appreciate your efforts and others that offer insight into using Protégé and OWL. I don't presume that my question is well formed or not addressed in the documentation, but I would appreciate some type of response. If my question is off point, or obvious I need to know that. I am trying to get something working on deadline and the worst answer is no answer. Any insight is appreciated.

Derrick McCain

Sent from the Protege OWL mailing list archive at