[protege-owl] REF:loading instance definitions in Manchester syntax

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 15 08:19:50 PDT 2010

On 04/15/2010 07:58 AM, Derrick McCain wrote:

> Timothy
>
> I created a post yesterday and did not receive an answer; while other
> posts did receive replys.

I am sorry about that.  I figure that this happens to some degree.
Yesterday for instance, two posts were somewhat complicated and ended up
eating a considerable amount of time.  I suspect that sometimes posts do
eventually get buried.  Other posts are easy and are instantly answered
(your post could have been one of those - I suspect we may need another
iteration).

One of the nice thing about this list though is that I get a
considerable amount of help by people who are not directly affiliated
with the Protege group.  I really appreciate this help.

Thanks,

-Timothy