[protege-owl] loading instance definitions in Manchester syntax

Derrick McCain derrick.mccain at lmco.com
Thu Apr 15 08:28:06 PDT 2010

Tim:

First, thanks for the quick reply. I apologize for the imprecise question. The users will be experienced software developers that will create some simple individuals based on a published ontology specification, so the simpler the better. The intent is to then to send the resulting text to a restful service for inclusion into a rdf store. My reading to date on loading is that the Manchester syntax is not supported as a format that can be automatically  parse the and insert the OWL individuals into a rdf store. I would like to conform that this can NOT be done or how could this be achieved using either the OWL or Protégé APIs.

Thanx
Derrick