[protege-owl] Null Pointer Exception on Property URI rename/delete

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 15 10:26:54 PDT 2010

So I didn't talk about how to move forward on this issue.   We will
continue to try to replicate it here.  (It is still the start of the day
and I just did a quick test.)  One question about this - does this
exception occur consistently or is it rare?  Is there anything else that
might be a factor?

One approach - depending on your needs - is that you pull a nightly
Protege build and run that.  This may not make sense for you and it
includes a different set of plugins than the distribution.  Also the
server and the client would (probably) need to have the same version of
Protege.  But we would get line numbers and the line number would
probably tell us what happened.

-Timothy

[1] http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/protege3/Protege-3-nightly.zip