[protege-owl] Building a website

Laila Ibrahim al_zakiadin at
Fri Apr 16 04:11:21 PDT 2010

u r in the true path,u can check semanitc web book,
u can use protege 3.4.1 with JESS using JESS tab
there e many tutorilas for protege, JESS, JESS tab
then u can use owl api for building interface, and tools such as net beans and mysql for database

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 04:05:10 -0700
From: ruth2000tt at
To: protege-owl at
Subject: [protege-owl] Building a website

I am a student doing a project related to my final paper, to create a system for mental health screening and it should be in the form of a website with questions that a user can answer and then based on the responses a result should be given from the knowledge base.
I am very new to Protege and looking through the samples to understand how it works. But I would like to know from the expert users/developers of Protege about how to go about doing this. Is Protege the tool to use for this sort of project? What version should I use and how to actually go about building a website after I create the ontologies?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.