[protege-owl] Looking for a source code of Protege classes or Properties for my starting point to develop a plugin. Thank you

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 16 08:39:18 PDT 2010

On 04/16/2010 07:32 AM, aden ali wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I’m developing a plugin for Protege version 3.4,

Since this is about Protege 3.4, I am redirecting this to the
protege-owl mailing list.  Instructions for joining this list can be
found here:

> to start creating a tab and the interfaces of my plugin I would like
> to start from existing tab (like class tab or Properties tab,…), can
> someone tell me where I can get the direct source code of existing
> class tab because from Protégé source code there are a lot of codes
> and I couldn’t find the code I’m looking for.

The sources for Protege owl can be found at [1].  Usually when I load
this I include the sources for Protege core [2] but you don't
necessarily need to do this.  There you can look for tabs like
OWLClassesTab.java and OWLPropertiesTab.java.   I believe that the
documentation also has a pointer somewhere to a small example tab which
would be much easier to understand.

-Timothy

[1] http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/owl/trunk
[2] http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/protege-core/trunk