[protege-owl] Problem with & loading an OWL XML

Erick Mendoza Moral emendoza at ita.es
Mon Apr 19 07:24:14 PDT 2010

Thank you for your explanation Thomas, it was very useful to me.
Regarding to your questions, I have said that the parser read the
"&amp:xsd;" the same way as "&xsd;", but actually I'm not sure about it,
I think you are right and it reads "&xsd;minInclusive" as the string
"&xsd;minInclusive", while it reads "&xsd;minInclusive" as
"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#minInclusive", as Timothy said in a
previous email.
About the other question, I'm using Protégé 4.0 and the XMLOWL parser
doesn't get any error in line 2, only an exception that can be avoided
substituting '&xsd;' for '&xsd;' in lines 654, 666, 678, 760 and 850.