[protege-owl] [Protege-OWL] Ontology import and Forms

Brice Sommacal brice.sommacal at
Mon Apr 19 08:49:19 PDT 2010

My question is about kow to keep a customize form after importing an

I created an ontology with classes, instances and forms. (Forms has been
saved in .forms file)
Then, to share my work, I place it in a website.

The ontology is well imported, but my problem is I can't keep track of my
previous .forms.

Even by renaming the .forms file according to the syntax... Only forms of
added classed (in the local file) are generated.

Example: when I move a windows from the imported ontology form, it doesn't
appear in the .forms file.

I had a look to the .forms file, but the namespace is right.
Is this issue known?

Thanks for your time,

PCO Innovation *
*Ingénieur R&D