[protege-owl] How to count the Instances of Concept

Najeeb Elahi najeeb at kth.se
Tue Apr 20 05:55:35 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I want to count the number of instance one concept contains. Let say I have two concepts <foaf:person> and <foaf:Image>, bound with relationship foaf:image
Is there any way that I can infer which person has more Image’s instances than other? If this cannot be resolved in ontology design, I’m wondering, SWRL rule might help.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Najeeb Elahi