[protege-owl] Multimedia Ontology Web Language (MOW)

Ghislain Atemezing ghislain.atemezing at
Wed Apr 21 06:36:33 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,
I came accross this langua, named MOW (Multimedia Ontology Language) and I
wanted to know more about it.
The only page that I found was through Wikipedia
. But I wonder if there a lot of material concerning MOW like is the case
fof OWL.
Can somebody knows more about MOW or can give me relevant links concerning
its formal description?

Thanks in advance!

- work as if you don't need money,
- love as if you've never been hurt,