[protege-owl] ERROR -> The wizard transaction failed for Create multiple subclasses

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 21 08:48:31 PDT 2010

Hi -

Apologies for a very late reply.  From the error that you wrote I can't
quite figure out what happened.  The exception:

    Preloading frame values:
    DefaultKnowledgeBase(KB_659642)

    UI display time = 10 sec

    ERROR ->  The wizard transaction failed for Create
    multiple subclasses

    ERROR ->  edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.ImmutableNamesNarrowFrameStore.setValues(Unknown
    Source)

    ERROR ->
    edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.SimpleFrameStore.setDirectOwnSlotValues(Unknown
    Source)

    ERROR ->
    edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.FrameStoreAdapter.setDirectOwnSlotValues(Unknown
    Source)

looks a little funny.   Do you remember if there was some text above
(more of the exception) or below (e.g. caused by)?

-Timothy