[protege-owl] Combining swrl-tab and pellet

Paulo Urbano pub at di.fc.ul.pt
Fri Apr 23 02:54:55 PDT 2010

Hi

I would like to use rules after a reasoner infers information. Is it
possible to combinePellet and SWRLTab in Protégé 3.4.***?

I want to use Pellet to infer property values and types for individuals and
after that I would like to use swrl Tab (rules) that use that inferred
information.

For example if Pellet infers that John(individual) is a Man (Class)

a rule like

Man(?x) ^ married(?x,?y) -> Woman(?y)

should work or not?

It is not working with Protégé 3.4beta