[protege-owl] Combining swrl-tab and pellet

Mariusz Chmielewski mchmielewski at wat.edu.pl
Fri Apr 23 03:41:18 PDT 2010

Hm from my experience the Pellet and JESS reasoner work with each other on
the basis of collaborated knowledge base. at this moment I am designing the
medical diagnostics ontology - up till now I have combined definition od 56
classes (primitive and defined) and 15 SWRL rules.

M. Sc. Mariusz Chmielewski

Computer Science Institute,

Cybernetics Faculty,

Military University of Technology,