[protege-owl] Representation of individuals from the same class

Miha Grešak miha.gresak at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 05:32:41 PDT 2010

Hi,

My class has more than 200 individuals. The individuals are in a hierarchy
(linked with properties that connect the same class but different
instances).
Is there any chance I can see those individuals represented in a hierarchy
(like classes) or graphically (like OwlViz plugin for seeing classes)?
Now I just have individuals in Instance browser with a vertical scrollbar
and this is not very good to look at.

I use Protege 3.4.4.
Thanks for any replies,

Miha