[protege-owl] Problem opening OWL and PPRJ file created using 3.4.1 in 4.0.1

L M 828bwv at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 26 08:12:29 PDT 2010

Dear Protege-OWL users,

I created an ontology as an .owl and .pprj file using version 3.4.1. I
cannot open these in 4.0.1.

This is what I did: welcome menu "Welcome to Protege", "Open OWL
ontology", select the .owl or .pprj file, then get error:
"Could not parse the ontology found at : xxx. The following parsers were tried."

Seven parsers are listed. For example, the OWLOBOParser shows the erorr:
org.coode.obo.parser.ParseException: Encountered "<rdf" at line 2,
column 1. Was expecting: "\n"

Thank you for your help.
L M