[protege-owl] Evaluation of the Clonty Framework - A Scalable Approach to Collaborative Ontology Alignment

Supun Dewaraja s.dewaraja at my.westminster.ac.uk
Fri Apr 23 21:07:12 PDT 2010

Hello All,
As an undergraduate  student of the university of Westminster I am currently
researching on
building a scalable approach to collaborative ontology alignment. The aim of
this project is
to use a crowd sourcing approach to ontology alignment. I am now doing the
evaluation of my project.

Thanks for your support in the initial stages of the project in gathering
the requirements for my final year project.
The online demonstration of my final year project is contained in two you
tube videos,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxIbK2Ktlog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvFS_7z9GZs

Please watch these two videos and answer the survey located at,
http://ecustomersurvey.com/dsm/ViewSurvey.do?id=055c048d-ac5a-4d65-bb1b-19438832f58b

Please forward this to your colleagues who are able to evaluate the
framework as well if possible.
Any questions regarding the framework are welcome, and can be mailed to this
address.

Thanks and Regards,
Supun.