[protege-owl] Create restriction with intersection

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Mon Apr 26 11:00:16 PDT 2010

On Apr 26, 2010, at 12:40 AM, Annabel Bourde wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I use the protege API to develope a tool and I would like to create
> this restriction "hasTopping some (PizzaTopping and (hasSpiciness
> some Hot))" from the class SpicyPizzaEquivalent in a new ontology.
> How can I do that ?

Which version of Protege?

For version 3.4 look at
    http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/api/guide.html#OWLDL

I don't program with version 4.x, but you could try looking at
    http://owlapi.sourceforge.net/documentation.html
    http://owlapi.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/owlapi/v3/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/coode/owlapi/examples/Example6.java?view=markup