[protege-owl] [p4-feedback] How Protege store and save the data?

Zhuk, Yefim Yefim.Zhuk at salliemae.com
Mon Apr 26 11:51:56 PDT 2010

Timothy,

> my plugin is about new concept of building an ontology using Protégé

I thought that the quote above is about your plugin, but apparently it is not, sorry for the confusion.

You are right: Protégé does a lot, including “Create new OWL ontology”.
I am looking for a simpler tool with more intuitive/wizard type features that could be used by an audience just slightly familiar with ontology.

You have a great expertise in this area and your opinion is very valuable.
Would you recommend any other tool that would focus on creating new ontology and would be a better fit for this purpose or you think that Protégé currently is the one to use?

Thank you,

Jeff