[protege-owl] Create restriction with intersection

Annabel Bourde annabel.bourde at univ-rennes1.fr
Mon Apr 26 12:09:38 PDT 2010

Hi,
I work with protege 3.4 and I already have search the documentation but I didn't find any clue.
In fact I am parsing an ontology (eg. the Pizza Ontology) and I want to extract a sub ontology from it. Everything works except for the case of the intersection given below : I don't know how to get the "source" class from the OWLRestriction (eg. get PizzaTopping from (hasSpiciness some Hot)). Do you have any idea ?

Regards,
Anna