[protege-owl] Problem installing Pellet plugin for version 4.0.1

L M 828bwv at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 27 05:29:19 PDT 2010

I was able to install the Pellet plugin by directly downloading the jar file
from

http://clarkparsia.com/*pellet*/*protege*/plugin/com.clarkparsia.*protege*
.plugin.*pellet*.jar<http://clarkparsia.com/pellet/protege/plugin/com.clarkparsia.protege.plugin.pellet.jar>

However, the plugin seems to work only for version 4.0.x
It does not seem to work for version 4.1.x
(at least, "Pellet" does not appear in the "Reasoner" menu). Is this
correct, or did I miss something?

Thanks again.
LM

Message: 5