[protege-owl] Problem opening OWL and PPRJ file created using 3.4.1 in 4.0.1

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Tue Apr 27 09:14:36 PDT 2010

On Apr 27, 2010, at 1:07 AM, L M wrote:

> Dear Thomas Russ,
>
> Thank you for your reply. Below I post the beginning of the owl file
> I hope to open in 4.0.1.

I was able to open the bit below using version 4.0.2
It certainly didn't fail for this small bit, and it certainly didn't
fail during the read.

I suppose you might need to look at why each of the parsers failed to
figure this out.  The only thing that might be influencing this, is
that I notice that there isn't any encoding attribute in the first xml
tag.  But that didn't stop my version of Protege from opening the file.

So, I'm not sure why it isn't working.  You might need to ask on the
Protege 4 mailing list.

> Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:51:06 -0700
> From: Thomas Russ <tar at ISI.EDU>
> To: User support for the Protege-OWL editor
>        <protege-owl at lists.stanford.edu>
> Subject: Re: [protege-owl] Problem opening OWL and PPRJ file created
>        using   3.4.1 in 4.0.1
>

> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <rdf:RDF
>     xmlns:xsp="http://www.owl-ontologies.com/2005/08/07/xsp.owl#"
>     xmlns="http://www.owl-ontologies.com/BMW.owl#"
>     xmlns:swrlb="http://www.w3.org/2003/11/swrlb#"
>     xmlns:swrla="http://swrl.stanford.edu/ontologies/3.3/swrla.owl#"
>     xmlns:swrl="http://www.w3.org/2003/11/swrl#"
>     xmlns:protege="http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/protege#"
>     xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
>     xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#"
>     xmlns:rdfs="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#"
>     xmlns:owl="http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#"
>     xmlns:sqwrl="http://sqwrl.stanford.edu/ontologies/built-ins/3.4/sqwrl.owl#
> "
>   xml:base="http://www.owl-ontologies.com/BMW.owl">
>   <owl:Ontology rdf:about="">
>     <owl:imports rdf:resource="http://sqwrl.stanford.edu/ontologies/built-ins/3.4/sqwrl.owl
> "/>
>     <owl:imports rdf:resource="http://swrl.stanford.edu/ontologies/3.3/swrla.owl
> "/>
>   </owl:Ontology>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Aktion_mit_Werkzeug">
>     <rdfs:subClassOf>
>       <owl:Class rdf:ID="Arbeitsschritt"/>
>     </rdfs:subClassOf>
>   </owl:Class>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Energieverbrauch"/>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Aktion_mit_Bauteil">
>     <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="#Arbeitsschritt"/>
>   </owl:Class>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Bauteil"/>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Energieprofil"/>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Anlage"/>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Energieverteiler"/>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Energieerzeugung"/>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Energieform"/>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Maschine"/>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Steuerung"/>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Bilanzraum"/>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Roboter">
>     <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="#Maschine"/>
>   </owl:Class>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Kühlanlage">
>     <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="#Anlage"/>
>   </owl:Class>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Station"/>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Schweißen">
>     <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="#Arbeitsschritt"/>
>   </owl:Class>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Werkzeug"/>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Energieverbraucher"/>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Kennzahl"/>
>   <owl:Class rdf:ID="Werksbereich"/>

<!-- Close it here to make it loadable -->
</rdf:RDF>