[protege-owl] Applying SWRL rule

William Koscho wkoscho at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 11:44:53 PDT 2010

There could be a few different things going wrong:

1. Is the SPARQL correct, it should be something like:
    SELECT ?x  ?y WHERE { ?x helpSt:knows ?y }
2. Asserted individuals and properties may not be as you expect, can
you share your individuals and properties?
3. Are you doing all of this in Protege or are you using a separate
application to assert the individuals and execute your SPARQL?

You may want to try Protege 4.x, as I've personally found it easier
when executing SWRL rules and trying to determine the inferences.

The more you can share the easier it will be to help you.

thanks
Bill