[protege-owl] Problem installing Pellet plugin for version 4.0.1

L M 828bwv at
Wed Apr 28 04:34:26 PDT 2010

On 28 April 2010 02:14, Timothy Redmond <tredmond at> wrote:

> I don't know why this would happen.  But  it would be interesting to  see
> the console information (the console application on a mac should show
> this).   Maybe you would see where the download gets stuck.  When you start
> Protege up again pellet does not show up as a reasoner?

Yes. When I restart Protege, Pellet does not show up as a reasoner. However,
I downloaded the plugin jar file directly from the link you provide below,
and now I have Pellet for both 4.0 and 4.1. Beautiful, thank you!