[protege-owl] Combining swrl-tab and pellet

L M 828bwv at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 28 04:38:34 PDT 2010

For me, Protege 3.4.4 does not save/export inferred property values.

My solution so far is to use Protege 4. Download the Pellet plugin for
Protege 4. Write your rules in the rule editor (it's very well hidden :) )

Then when you activate the Pellet reasoner, it automatically processes your
SWRL rules.