[protege-owl] dateTime format causes problem from reasoners (Pellet, Hermit)

L M 828bwv at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 28 07:40:42 PDT 2010

Dear list members,

I have problems in Protege 4.1 with data property values of type "dateTime".
The question is how to type the dateTime so that the reasoners (Hermit,
Pellet) can handle it.

If I type "2010-01-01 0:00:00", then Pellet understands, but Hermit throws a
"MalformedLiteralExpression" error. If I type "2010-01-01T0:00:00" (there is
a T between date and time), then Hermit understands, but Pellet throws a
"NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/namespace/QName" error.

What is the correct format? Thank you.****