[protege-owl] Writing custom SWRL built-in library

L M 828bwv at
Thu Apr 29 10:56:59 PDT 2010

Dear list,

Please allow a novice question. I want to write an SWRL built-in library. I
am using the instructions of

My Java class (writing in Netbeans 6.8) starts as

package edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.bridge.builtins.test;
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.bridge.builtins.AbstractSWRLBuiltInLibrary;
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.bridge.exceptions.BuiltInException;
public class SWRLBuiltInLibraryImpl extends AbstractSWRLBuiltInLibrary {

My question concerns the imports: How do I download the jar file of
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl? I assume I must place this jar where
Netbeans can see it, right? Otherwise, Netbeans will not build my package.

Thank you.