[protege-owl] Writing custom SWRL built-in library

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at
Thu Apr 29 11:39:55 PDT 2010

You need to include protege.jar, looks.jar, and unicode_panel.jar from
the Protege installation directory and all the JARs in the OWL plugins
subdirectory (./edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl) in order to compile an
application that uses Protege-OWL.