[protege-owl] Still cannot execute tbox query even after importing Tbox ontology

shugyousha s.jegen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 02:06:54 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I have a similar problem that shows the same symptoms as the one stated
above:

> I still cannot execute the tbox query despite importing the Tbox
> ontology in protege-OWL 3.4.4.

I imported the SWRLTBoxBuiltIns and changed the name to 'tbox'. When I try
to save a (meaningless test) query using some builtins of the ontology it
seems like the query/rule editor does not recognize the 'tbox' prefix in
some cases resulting in the error 'Invalid atom name [...]' (please find the
screenshot attached). Some of the builtins are being recognized however
('tbox:equalTo' for example).

I want to use 'tbox:isClass' in one of my queries which strangely does not
seem to be recognized correctly. It may be the result of an easy to fix
mistake from my part, but I just can't seem to find it... Would anyone
happen to know the cause of this inconsistent prefix resolution problem?

Silvan

http://protege-ontology-editor-knowledge-acquisition-system.136.n4.nabble.com/file/n2310065/FailingtboxQuery.jpg