[protege-owl] How to transform OWL+SWRL into Jess File

csb_tom_new at sina.com csb_tom_new at sina.com
Mon Aug 2 18:18:40 PDT 2010

    Now I am reseaching on developing knowledge base, for which I use owl to represent knowledge and use SWRL to represent rules. I have downloaded SWRLTab,SWRLJessTab etc. to support knowledge and rule transformation. I know that ,within Protege, owl and SWRL rules can be transformed into Jess facts and rules via SWRLJessTab and inference can be perform and inferred result can be write back to knowledge base in Protege. Now I intend to transform owl and SWRL rules into Jess programs including facts and rules, and make these Jess programs saved as Jess source files with .clp format. If I can do so, I will use these Jess file in Jesswin to directly infer and debug, which is very important for my further research. Can you tell me how can I transform OWL and SWRL rules into Jess facts and rules and save these facts and rules into Jess source files?
    Thank you very much!