[protege-owl] How to connect to jess rule engine from java

Rahul rahul.patadia at my.westminster.ac.uk
Tue Aug 3 11:27:03 PDT 2010

hi all,

can somebody please tell me how can i *connect to* and *invoke* jess engine
from a java standalone program?

i have imported the necessary *.jar* files,

the .jar files being: *jess.jar *and* swrl-jess-bridge.jar*
**
do i need to have a licensed version of the jess engine running on my system
or the *.jar* files which i have imported are sufficient for connecting to
jess engine*?*

thanks in advance

--
Thanks and Regards,