[protege-owl] Different results when running SQWRL-query in protege and in own programm using protege jars

Michael Lodemann milo at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Thu Aug 5 03:08:10 PDT 2010

 Hello Protégé team,

as the title says I'm a bit confused about different query results
within protege 3.4.4 and a java program using the the same jars from
protege 3.4.4.
Of course I'm using the same ontology in both cases.

In the program the queries ae executed using
queryEngine.runSQWRLQueries();

and the results are obtained using
SQWRLResult result = queryEngine.getSQWRLResult(rule);

Is this the same way protege does the query processing?
Has anyone got a clue how this different behaviour happens and how to
avoid it?

Regards,
Michael