[protege-owl] Problems with repository

Rita Marnau rma at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Thu Aug 5 03:25:08 PDT 2010

Found a solution that works:
When I create my plugin-ontology from file (via InputStream), I add a
repository before:

   Collection errors = new ArrayList();
   OwlProjectFromStreamCreator creator = new OwlProjectFromStreamCreator();
*creator.addRepository(localRepository);*
   //set InputStream from ontology .owl file
   creator.setStream(pluginOntologyStream);
   //create owlModel
   creator.create(errors);
   //get created JenaOWLModel
   this.pluginOntology = creator.getOwlModel();
   this.handleErrors(errors);

Don't know if that's the elegant way, but it works.

Rita