[protege-owl] Problems with repository

Rita Marnau rma at
Thu Aug 5 03:25:08 PDT 2010

Found a solution that works:
When I create my plugin-ontology from file (via InputStream), I add a
repository before:

   Collection errors = new ArrayList();
   OwlProjectFromStreamCreator creator = new OwlProjectFromStreamCreator();
   //set InputStream from ontology .owl file
   //create owlModel
   //get created JenaOWLModel
   this.pluginOntology = creator.getOwlModel();

Don't know if that's the elegant way, but it works.