[protege-owl] [protege-discussion] Difficulties loading ontologies in OWLSight

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 10 11:59:01 PDT 2010

Hello Nancy,

OWLSight was developed by  clark&parsia, not the Protege group.  If
you're having trouble with their tool, you may want to post your message
on their mailing list:

The SQWRL example ontology is just an OWL file, so theoretically it
should load in an OWL ontology browser.  I've copied the protege-owl
mailing list on this response, in case Martin wants to add anything.

In the future, please use the protege-owl mailing list for questions
about SQWRL:

Jennifer