[protege-owl] Using rdf:resource which is not a Named Individual: protege 4.1 question

nimonika m.solanki at mcs.le.ac.uk
Wed Aug 11 06:36:44 PDT 2010

Hello,

My requirement is that I wanted to be able to create through the tool
something like

<workplaceHomepage rdf:resource="http://www.cs.le.ac.uk/people/ms491/"/>

where the URI is not a Named Individual, but simply an RDF resource .

I have not been able to figure out how to do it through the GUI. Any
pointers?

Thanks

--
View this message in context: http://protege-ontology-editor-knowledge-acquisition-system.136.n4.nabble.com/Using-rdf-resource-which-is-not-a-Named-Individual-protege-4-1-question-tp2321227p2321227.html
Sent from the Protege OWL mailing list archive at Nabble.com.