[protege-owl] help

Pomiak, Yekaterina G Yekaterina.Pomiak at pnl.gov
Wed Aug 11 07:55:50 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,
I am new to Protégé? and working with Protégé? 4.0.1.
    For my model I need to write SWRL rules, I am looking at built-ins for SWRL. In particular I am interested in subtractDayTimeDurationFromDateTime
    The rule I wrote is:
    Event(?e1) , Event(?e2) , timeStamp(?se1, ?ts1) , timeStamp(?se2, ?ts2) , subtractDayTimeDurationFromDateTime(?ts1, ?ts2, "PT10S") -> hasFollowingEvent(?e1, ?e2)
    What I am trying to do is to compare several events that have timeStamp(dateTime type) and assign the object property hasFollowingEvent only if the difference between timestamps is 10 seconds ("PT10S").
    Just for practice I set two events that have timestamps of: 2010-07-22T13:55:00 and 2010-07-22T13:55:10, but the rule does not work. What am I doing wrong?

    Would you please help me with this.

    Thank you,
                Katya

Yekaterina G. Pomiak