[protege-owl] help

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 11 13:39:17 PDT 2010

You might try posting this question on the Pellet mailing list. I am not
fully sure of the status of temporal built-in support in their reasoner.

Also, in Protege 3.4.4 there is an extensive library of temporal
built-ins that are far more convenient to use than the clunky core SWRL
temporal built-ins:

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLTemporalBuiltIns

These will not work in Protege 4.1 unfortunately. Work has proceeded to
port them but they will not be available until later this year.

Martin