[protege-owl] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Re: SWRL: property hierarchy reasoning not working, possible bug

paddy joesoap paddyjoesoap at
Sat Aug 14 12:49:06 PDT 2010

Hi Martin,

Attached is a simple version of what your propose.

You are correct. However, I notice it will only work if both queries
are activated (both have a tick in them and the
"Query_p1_hasSibling_p2" query is also clicked with blue) in the

Can you reproduce this (odd) result?